1) All prices are for total including VAT.
2) A non-refundable 20% deposit will be required with your order with the remaining balance to be paid with in 3 days of invoice date. if it will take longer than 3 day please let me know before I start the work.
All products remain the property of Ashley Fencing until paid in full.
BACS Transfer is preferred, (The deposit invoice & Final invoice will Have the Bank details on )
3) Planning It is the customers responsibility to check with their local authority re: planning permission (if applicable). Ashley Fencing will not be held responsible for any planning issues relating to planning permission.
4) Please contact your service provider regarding the location of underground services that may be affected by the works carried out. Ashley Fencing is not able to except liability for damage to any unmarked services while working at property.
5) Wood is a natural product and can move in some weather conditions. The colour is natural Green and it will all tone the same colour when dry.
6) It is the customers responsibility to provide a suitable base and clear access to the job site.
7) Any items purchased for Self Assembly/fitting, the customer takes full responsibility for any damage or defects caused.
8) Weather conditions my effect the start/ delivery dates.
9) Delivery dates are given in good faith and we cannot guarantee exact days or times.
10) All products come with a 12 month guarantee. Ashley Fencing will not be responsible for any damage caused by adverse weather conditions or in regards to term 5.
11) Some times advert sings are put on the fencing for a minimum of 4 weeks
12) Due the the covid 19 some materials are in short supply and are hard to get hold of
Please contact us if you have any questions.